Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 15 Ch. 59 - The Mastermind

U wot m8

zPT8rog.png

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or did the book hero say the most generic villain line when a hero shows up.

Has this series been ever so full of text? I didn't noticed it before because I was enjoying it. But now, some dialogues are not interesting and even nonsensical. There were many dull moments and I just skimmed it. And yeah, I'm also tired of the new girl's fawning over Itsuki shit.

Dex-chan lover
@TimeRequiem ... yeah the Turtle arc is ... boring to be honest. Also I assume the changes from the Webnovel here are from the Light Novel but I'm not sure I like them.

Dex-chan lover
another foolish sinner offered as blood sacrifice ... Or so I hopz

Dex-chan lover
Count me in as considering this arc boring as well. I didn't even realize I hadn't read ch. 58 till I started reading this one.

This Arc was boring, and you people will probably hate it more when you see how this guy gets defeated, lol.
The next arc is definitely one of the best in the LNs... Though who knows if the manga will do a good job adapting it.

Dex-chan lover
@jestervae @Bente_Koini Not only are touch spells a thing, when playing a tabletop game like D&D it's just good form to declare "I touch myself" whenever you have to use one on your own character. Perhaps even make a lecherous face and do an eyebrow waggle.

C380yQs.gif

Double-page supporter
Oh yeah, that guy. Who would have thought it was that guy all along. What a sinister guy. What a great planner, that guy is. I am totally surprised that the guy is the villain.

So, who is that guy?

Fed-Kun's army
@jestervae Shadowrun's Adepts would like to have a word with you, too. Probably would give you a personal demonstrated of their Killing Hands.

@Bente_Koini Yeah, Drain Life tends to be a touch spell in most fantasy settings, for example.

Users who are viewing this thread