Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 23 Ch. 96 - An Ambush and a Conspiracy

Dex-chan lover
"Filo wants a weapon!"
Filo steals a morningstar with spikes linger than her hands from a guy 3-4 times bigger than her. Filo happy.
Tha heck, girlie.
Don't forget that when one hits with that Morningstar a pillar of flame appears, the now named Jingal-Jangle is not your average Morningstar

I'm planning to read shield hero could someone tell me what chapter season 2 ended on.

Dex-chan lover
I'm planning to read shield hero could someone tell me what chapter season 2 ended on

Season 2 ended at the beginning of book 10 of the light novel, if what you have list chapters in to the 370's then that's the web novel which is a different story splitting during the Cal Mira arc around chapter 85, the wen novel has no L'Arc, Therese, Kizuna, Kyo or any information on the world beyond the waves (the Cal Mira arc was about learning about other heroes starting with a party swap the basic leveling, and there was no wave in the web novel for that arc), the spirit tortoise was different in who broke the seal (the other 3 heroes) and how it ended after that it went straight to this village building around chapter 130.

As a bonus season 3 is slated to air October 2023

Dex-chan lover
Season 2 ended at the beginning of book 10 of the light novel, if what you have list chapters in to the 370's then that's the web novel which is a different story splitting during the Cal Mira arc around chapter 85, the wen novel has no L'Arc, Therese, Kizuna, Kyo or any information on the world beyond the waves (the Cal Mira arc was about learning about other heroes starting with a party swap the basic leveling, and there was no wave in the web novel for that arc), the spirit tortoise was different in who broke the seal (the other 3 heroes) and how it ended after that it went straight to this village building around chapter 130.

As a bonus season 3 is slated to air October 2023
well if we talking about anime better not talk about WN anymore, same sense with Manga since they following commercial product of LN

Users who are viewing this thread