Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 23 Ch. 96 - An Ambush and a Conspiracy

She tried to poison him? Is this skank supposed to be friendly?
like she said at the end, the people who participate in the colosseum will be targeted by any means necessary to make others odds better or secure bets placed on matches.

Nadia most likely saw Naofumi as just another up and coming contestant and tried to eliminate them to secure future matches from themselves or people she bet on. though now that Naofumi showed that hes stronger than probably everyone in the colosseum this puts him as a lucrative and safe contestant that she can bet on to reliably win matches and bring money in for her.

Aggregator gang
Great, now we need another world and a Morning Star for the Morning Star Hero.

Group Leader
So, I'm thinking she gets strong participants drunk so they lose their matches by default in order to protect them from assassinations, given what's going on now.

Double-page supporter
Didn't realise this damn Orca woman until she took the spear out

Fed-Kun's army
Season 2 ended at the beginning of book 10 of the light novel, if what you have list chapters in to the 370's then that's the web novel which is a different story splitting during the Cal Mira arc around chapter 85, the wen novel has no L'Arc, Therese, Kizuna, Kyo or any information on the world beyond the waves (the Cal Mira arc was about learning about other heroes starting with a party swap the basic leveling, and there was no wave in the web novel for that arc), the spirit tortoise was different in who broke the seal (the other 3 heroes) and how it ended after that it went straight to this village building around chapter 130.

As a bonus season 3 is slated to air October 2023
They were asking which chapter of the MANGA probably... Not the Web novel or LN chapters xd

Dex-chan lover
Yes she put an lurca fruit in his drink that would kill most people but Naofumi is unaffected by this as alcohol and that alcohol fruit have no effect, Nadia does a 180 as she has stated she marry any man who could out drink her and Naofumi just became e husband target #1
Yeah its hilarious she literally went from "ehh another expendable noobie, to OMG! I JUST FOUND MY SOULMATE!" in single drink.

also the Lurca fruit wouldn't kill it would incapacitated and are out for a long time with alcohol poisoning.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah its hilarious she literally went from "ehh another expendable noobie, to OMG! I JUST FOUND MY SOULMATE!" in single drink.

also the Lurca fruit wouldn't kill it would incapacitated and are out for a long time with alcohol poisoning.
Over 2000 people a year die from alcohol poisoning every year, sure in most cases the person stop drinking by passing out(going incapacitated) but a lurca fruit would continue to add alcohol to the person system more than overwhelming it

Dex-chan lover
Over 2000 people a year die from alcohol poisoning every year, sure in most cases the person stop drinking by passing out(going incapacitated) but a lurca fruit would continue to add alcohol to the person system more than overwhelming it
Your 100% right I didn’t think about it like that as I only remembered the spear hero eating one directly and was out for a bit (yeah it was a gag but still).

This drink was basically lurca fruit extract and I thought it was less potent than eating the fruit directly.

Dex-chan lover
Your 100% right I didn’t think about it like that as I only remembered the spear hero eating one directly and was out for a bit (yeah it was a gag but still).

This drink was basically lurca fruit extract and I thought it was less potent than eating the fruit directly.
Motoyasu only kicked one or tried to byte one and the rest was removed from his person and he had medical attention right away

Users who are viewing this thread