Tate no Yuusha no Oshinagaki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
i mean yeah, ketchup, mayo and mustard are the 3 classics for a sandwich

Double-page supporter
i feel personally attacked, are you calling web novel readers perverts?

Dex-chan lover
Knowing how to make iskender kebab is pretty impressive for a college student.

The fruit looks like either an orange or a lemon, and is probably the "salted oil" added to the meat. The acid helps break down the meat so it comes out tender which is really important for a skewer.

Naofumi should've packaged some for the blacksmith to take home tho.

@Hollow7F Ketchup, mustard (and many kinds of mustard), mayo, bbq sauce, hot sauce, off the top of my head. There's a lot of different sauces that can be put on a sandwich (though idk about using them all at once).

Ahh... the taste of my homeland. Naofumi just become my number one isekai protagonist. This is the first thing I'll be eating after quarentine

Also respects to the author and thanks for translations

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes I remember this, but didn’t 2 other shop owners join in too or am I jumbling things up

Fed-Kun's army
I liked the web novel more then the light novel, at least to the points I read up to

Dex-chan lover
I was sure he was making curry. How refreshing to see kebabs. Also I put mustard on pretty much anything you would put mayo or ketchup on.

Eh, I read the web novel a good while back so the new light novel stuff did confuse me a bit. So I instead decided to drop the manga and just read all of the spin-offs instead.

Dex-chan lover
I'd have expected it to be lemon in the sauce, but checking things out the orange guess seems to check out. (Most recipes I found didn't have any fruit at all, but those that did had oranges in some variation. I guess lemon might break too harshly with the youghurt).

Also, thank you for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
That funny feeling you have when a character prep a food seemingly exotic, but you're familiar with, even though it's not from your country.

Damn, I miss very much doing cooking...

Users who are viewing this thread