Tate no Yuusha no Toaru Ichinichi - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
These shadows, if unveiled, were all sexy onee-chan maid like beauty... And it worth the wait to reveal their beauties after all.

fun-size? don't be shittin me with that awful marketing... reduce the net weight with higher price per grams with the word, fun-size

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that expected Raphtalia to be consistent looking in the shadow's direction? (And was disappointed that she not)

a little fun fact: during the WN period before the LN was a thing that shadow (the one following naofumi around) was planned to be added into naofumis harem and she was written as the Queens body double and most trusted shadow as she is the queens twin sister but it was cut during the LN development

Wow, it's wasn't until just now and I read the shadow using the "Blood Drain" that I realized she was Shield Hero's version of Yamikage from Dimension Wave. Nice to make another crossover connection.

@KappaDvorak it was only written as a back story that never came to be as she was replaced by the drunk oneesan and she was relegated to background support

Users who are viewing this thread