Tatoe Hai ni Nattemo - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The coward who runs and the coward who deceives

Thanks for the chapter!
Yuki really duped them well. Apparently Yamada's money problems are related to gambling greedily while relying too heavily on number calculations and odds. For starters getting too greedy tends to make gamblers mistake hopeful wishes for certainties, and secondly since gambling establishments make the rules and control security to prevent players cheating not dealers, it's hard to prove any hijinks they've added to increase their odds like dealing from bottom of deck or adding/removing cards from the deck. Also, she's assuming too much. First that the board will accurately state how many bet odds and evens, and secondly that Yuki would be the only one lying about the bet. Just guessing here but I'd say that Ms. 'kill you all' was the one lying about her bet, however everyone is too concerned about the duel between Yuki and the partnership to think about her. Probably lied deliberately to destroy the partnership sooner as it'd be more dangerous than just facing Yuki alone. After all, with Yuki gone she'd be the only target for the partnership next game so is more dangerous than Yuki. Wonder if anyone will attack her since Yuki wasn't lying and the partnership knows themselves and partner weren't lying so she's the only one who could've lied?

@Mathiason you could see on the scoreboard it was 3:1, moneyproblemgirl bet odds, so she was the #1. the rest must have bet even. what a delightfully convenient time for the scoreboard to just stop working, lol. either that or I'm missing something? edit: okay wtf, just read ahead. apparently. it was 3 odds, 1 even. she has literally no reason to assume I'mgonnamurderyougirl bet odds, there was no way to tell since it was 50/50. so basically..... she was just being an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread