Tatoe Sekai ga Owattemo, Watashi wa Kanojo wo Erabanai - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
There was a movie with a man and tiger in boat in the middle of sea. Who would knew it get yuri manga version

UPD. Oh, I remembered. Life of Pi or whatever

Dex-chan lover
"this is a comedy" yeah... about that... Normally I'm pretty open minded and when it comes to yuri more but that girl is just batshit insane and dangerous and the situation is horrible too.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, she's better with the girl, she was having dangerous hetero thoughts at the start of the chapter and that needs to be fixed with some more skinship.

What in the world is happening!! AHAHAHA, first thing first reading this really feels like reading a climax part of the story instead of the prologue...if the prologue is this hella interesting, I wonder what the climax will be, the world will literally perished perhaps? AHAHAHA

Fed-Kun's army
This is hilariously frightening. Its so fucked you can't but laugh.

Aggregator gang
Isn't running to sea when volcano is erupting is pretty shitty idea? If lava comes in contact with water you're gonna be boiled alive by the steam.

oscXKEm.png

*inspire*
so, petite jk stalked by big TT jk, end up on some *sounan desu ka* survival trope while having to protect her body from a yuri aggressor ???
Joke on you i'm into that kind of sh*t

*insert nice boat meme here*

Users who are viewing this thread