Tatoe Sekai ga Owattemo, Watashi wa Kanojo wo Erabanai

Group Leader
@Speppo82
Only ch1-5 are available on the website for ganma series. For ones past that, you have to use their app. Currently there are 15 chapters, and the last one was released last month on the 28th

Interesting premise with a boring execution. The tone is mostly comedic, but it's never that funny. The "plot" is barebones and things happen one after another without any meaningful changes after the first chapter. Both the "comedy" and the "plot" are repetitive. If it was actually funny, or if it actually leaned into the seriousness and danger of the situation - either way, it would be much better than what it is now.

Starts out with rape. Doesn't get any better as the MC is held against her will. No comedy in sight. Assuming this is written by a man.

I was just waiting for her to grab a paddle and pound her in the head, then a stone and do the same but after ch. 5 i think it will be going down the stockholm syndrom route, but quite poorly executed, so yeah, I am out.

first chapter was a load of bull put together wtf. got popular because of her legs then thinks of showbiz. escape to the sea without a dock but there's a boat out of nowhere.

Double-page supporter
Looks like this needs the Horror, Tragedy, Survival, and Post-Apocalyptic tags.

What makes a man wake up one morning and think to himself "what if I draw a manga where the mc is going through Stockholm syndrome while everyone around her is dead :D."

Fed-Kun's army
I'd have to say she sounds absolutely psychotic. This yandere chick making the situation worse than it is, makes it seems like she killed the people in the shelter, after sabotaging a rescue attempt and imprisoning her temporarily.

Fed-Kun's army
Terrifying in more ways than one.
Even if they do end up in a relationship, it'd be one as toxic as that gas leak

Users who are viewing this thread