Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Sry no offense but the last page with the joke was really unnecessary

Dex-chan lover
well damn i pretty much figured it would play out like that her acting like oh thing can just go back to normal smh there is no going back at this point

god i can wait to see what happens next at a really good point now

Dex-chan lover
Goddamned it the translation team toying with my feeling at the end

Dex-chan lover
The essential problem is of material support.

Reiichi doesn't seem ever to have romantically loved Kaoru, but he saw that she needed someone to provide for her materially, so he married her. Now he may have developed romantic feelings for another woman.

Kaoru has thought things that hint that Uta's feelings may actually be reciprocated.

But Uta is a high-school student, and Kaoru is a housewife. They're not positioned to establish their own household.

thanks for the update / last page edit
don't let the haters influence your workflow

Dex-chan lover
I like that the mangaka is allowing Uta to deal with this in a relatively dignified way. And Kaoru is reacting okayish. Not great, but okayish. Except for the part with the head-patting and the emotionally detached talk. That is a terrible way of dealing with a girl who is deeply in love with you and you don't love her back (or aren't really in touch with your true feelings for her).
I'm also pleasantly surprised that this chapter wasn't suddenly Uta and Kuro talking about what happened, or Uta's mother or brother barging in. Although I fear one of those things may still happen. I'm not dropping this just yet. But that's just based on the last two chapters. What this story turned into after the first few chapters is inexcusable. And can't be defended with some nonsense about haters.
What needs to happen now is A. for Uta to successfully start to move on and have fun with her friends without any shit from her mother or any other misery. B. For Kaoruko to get a hard time starting to realize how shitty her marriage is and how strong her feelings for Uta truly are and then to get her heart badly broken when Uta is over her, cause that twit really deserves a dose of her own medicine.

Dex-chan lover
I see some complaints with the last page and i can't agree more.

The drama tense up but that fucking song with the same fucking voice came out of my head and ruined the mood.

Never do that again.

Dex-chan lover
See the next chapter, the author is killing me with the slow burn. Did we have really the time to progression on the side characters ?

Users who are viewing this thread