Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
It's been a great while.

Seems we will get back to Uta next chapter.

I've been missing this manga.
I desperately want to see the end to this, whether it is sad or happy.
Thank you for the translation!

Back to Uta and her problems after some change of pace with the side couple

had to reread to remember this shit. Not their arc but the main one

Homewrecker is back. I sooo want their lie to be exposed!

Fed-Kun's army
Here's hoping there'll be no more chapters wasted on this couple nobody gives a flying fudge about.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dzimitory92 I like their story. So far it's almost more interesting than the "main" story.
Their story is too generic, you can find something similar in every other yuri manga, whereas the main couple is quite unique, imho.

Power Uploader
This couple is much more interesting and cuter than FeMC and her drama. Literally take her away and the manga will improve

Not gonna lie, I find the main two more interesting than this couple. Like you know these two are gonna stay together but are still wondering about the other two. If this was a heartwarming story I'd be more interested in the couples' story.

Double-page supporter
ngl I thought this story was going to be about Uta eventually moving on from Kaoru and getting with Kuroe, but then the husband started cheating and Miyabi got introduced lol

Thx for the update , I hope they focus back on uta since things got really interesting there and suddenly the author jumped to her aloof friend..

Dex-chan lover
Even though Uta story is very depressive, it's more interesting that this side story (which, in my opinion, don't belong in this manga)

Group Leader
I completely forgot about the mc and her dumbass drama. it's boring ngl. I love the mc herself, but the drama that's her brother and his affair, that's just so....effing boring

Double-page supporter
"I cant promise its safe to trust me either." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We know Kuro, we know.

The side couple are my favorite part of this manga. Miyabi is a good girl, she deserves happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread