Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

@emMeBi86

Reichi prolly just settled with kaouru because it was easy and convenient.

Alot of my buddies just married to get off the street (not literal , its a saying) , to have someone take care of you, financial reasons, beeing lonely etc.. Love wasnt really that important as long as you are attracted to each other.

But I assume for dramas sake theres more to it

I like how the manga portrays selfish, dumb adults in a fairly realistic manner , Im excitied how this plays out.

Btw am I the only one who thinks that risako looks like a female version of reichi ? :")

Dex-chan lover
@Madmac Nah the reason of why reichi stayed with kaoru was bc her mom dies, this is a plot point that most have forgotten.

Had to end the binge on this chapter, so not only am I sad, but I have to wait a month plus to see what happens next.

That shit hurted.

Dex-chan lover
idgaf if risako is gay for kaoru, that was seriously shitty
i was right about her sadistic straits, she’s just mad that kaoru can express her love freely and openly, even tho said love is shallow beyond belief
im trying to see .if this is jealousy becaause she loved kaoru or because she just cant stand try-hards (lol)
either way, shitty

Fed-Kun's army
Risako is clearly trying to keep Kaoru from Reichi, for whatever reason. Maybe she figured she was doing her a favour by removing him from the market, and thus allowing Kaoru to move on. Probably not though.

Users who are viewing this thread