Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 31

Finally things are going to change, kaoru couldn't stand to be alone but now she has to ask herself who is the best person to support her and of course it's uta.
Kaoru with the absence of uta surely realized that she couldn't live without her and that the only person who doesn't lie to her and won't betray her is uta again.
The best thing for everyone is that reicchi leaves with risako and uta joins kaoru ^^

Dex-chan lover
Like many other readers, I'd like to see Kaoru and Uta together, and I have little or no problem with Reicchi and Risako pairing-off. But there remains the issue that Kaoru is a person who is not good at supporting herself, and Uta is a minor.

It's really a shame that Reicchi couldn't basically have adopted Kaoru as a sister, rather than marrying her.

thank you guys so much for taking on the manga

I think when Uta says that she'll stay in love with Kaoru, that just mean she is comfortable which how she's currently feeling and she's don't want to actively try to repress or deal with them

Uta is the most mature mc I’ve come across.
I hope she and Kaoru find happiness together but take the proper steps for that to happen.

why do i feel like am the only one rooting for kaoru and uta to not end up together,, kaoru needs help....therapy thats all i can say its too toxic for uta to be together again :/

I don't want Uta and Kaoru to end up together either. I was hoping for Uta to move on.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
@Dzimitory92 no. May 2020. The publishing industry dates their monthly print publications ahead at least a month. This is ostensibly because in stores and on newstands, they have to throw away publications that have expired (i.e. April's needs to be thrown away when it becomes May, etc.). This allows the publications to sit in the stores longer and have more chances for people to purchase them. It's a very old publishing standard that's been around a long time. I know it's difficult to understand in today's digital age, but just think of it as a leftover from the ancient past.

tl;dr the scanlator is caught up with the raws.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't qant them to end up together :(( I'm a big fan of yuri but this is for their mental health

Dex-chan lover
No, no, no. I wuv yuri but this is too unhealthy. I think its better for kaoru to hook up with Risako or better, if kaoru and uta is gonna be a thing, i hope its after she finds answer to everything thats been on her mind or after Uta becomes an adult.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man, I had half expected Kaoru to be dead or dying... good thing Uta went to see her.
But will they ever work as a couple? Not sure that Kaoru wants anything more than companionship, so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread