Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Wow this wasn't the ending I was expecting at all, kinda lackluster but oh well..

Dex-chan lover
i mean come on.... 2 super fast time skips i really wish we could have seen more of them actually together but ...

i mean its good they got together but i atleast wanted to see when they actually got together ....instead of this being the end this ch should have been the first time skip then one more ch for the time skip when they get together..

but fuck i feel so annoyed now as it felt as if they dragged every other thing in this series but the part everyone wanted was rushed to shit.... my god i am super annoyed by this

feels like this was pretty much a complete waste of time

what a shitty ending, no explanation no nothing...so many year to read this? I'm soooo sure the next sensei work will be soooooooooo successful....
I can see hundreds of copies of his next work filling the shelves of thousands of comic shops...

....to collect dust.

She says it's still unrequited love but they live together in the same fucking building as her brother. So unsatisfying. I know so many manga end when they get together but we don't see a confession of love from Kaoru. We don't see a kiss or even a hug. Hell we don't even get a loving look into each other eyes. We get the bs "welcome back". Sorry if I sound ungrateful. I did enjoy the tiny tidbits of yuri peppered in this manga.

This felt like it was 5 whole chapters squished into one clusterfuck of a chapter that doesn't fucking resolve the main conflict. I would have been fine if they didn't end up together, because at least that is an actual fucking ending and not a confusing mess that I think has two multi year timeskips in one chapter? I'm not sure what the hell happened here, Even if the author was forced to end the series early, which is what I suspect happened, the story was close enough to finishing that they definitely done better in terms of, you know, ACTUALLY RESOLVING THE MAIN CONFLICT. The ending single handedly brought my rating of the series from a 10/10, down to a 4/10. I never should have read this piece of shit

Dex-chan lover
Was it axed? It felt weird that it just ended and how they just ended together after some timeskip.

Must be awkward to be in his brother's shoes

Double-page supporter
So the message is "don't give up on your unrequited feelings, they might end up loving you back even though they're not gay, just wait a few fucking years" ? Yeah, no, that's a terrible ending.

Dex-chan lover
okay.

thanks to the team for working on almost the entire series for us.

TOTAL GARBAGE.
Did they finally get together in the end or wtf?
Ffs.
It seems they are not together , what a trash ending.

Dex-chan lover
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not the worst I've read but very meh when you judge it all together.

"Im back" DID THESE 2 FINALLY FUCK OR WHAT? OR SHE WILL SUFFER FOREVER?
Im sure it got cancelled , garbage.

Danggg that ending was really unfulfilling. Hoping and praying for an extra chapter or something

I'm sure it ended up like this mostly because of the publisher, but there's still so much room for improvement even if the chapter had to be rushed :/

Users who are viewing this thread