Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo

Waittttttt.... WhAt??!!I Did ANYONE understand this ending??!! Like how TF did Uta go from being in university to working??

And I'm confused about the relationship between Uta and Kaoru, like is it still unrequited and they're just living together or did Kaoru FINALLY realize that she's gay and answered to Uta's feelings and that's why they're living together??

Is ThAt EvEn KaOrU??😐

Someone make sense outta this😭

and if it's kaoru, I wanna know the process of HOW she fell in love with Uta. Like how...😶

I give up...✌

Well, I hope there are at least a few epilogues...😢

Dex-chan lover
Was kind of all over the place and ultimately got a hard axe. Can't really say I feel anything about the ending, it was 40 chapters of character developing rolled up into one chapter of an "ending" that barely addressed the characters and their paths. Guess we at least get to miss the garbage drama it surely would have contained

Dex-chan lover
Such a interesting manga didn't warrant an ending like that.. totally undeserved after investing so much into developing the characters just for it to end like that, can only hope by some miracle it gets resurrected one day

I want a proper ending!! For all the emotion I've invested in waiting for every update of this very depressing manga in hopes of having a very deserving closing, you have got to be kidding me. What even is this? I could not even see Kaoru's face when Uta came home. Man, this is shidy.

You ever read something that just feels like it was designed to manufacture angst without any kind of satisfying payoff?

Well if you haven't, you can get that experience from this. If I wanted to see people who fundamentally cannot bring themselves to seek out happy relationships I'd look in the fuckin mirror.

art 10/10
story 5/10, all work and no play makes a romance manga dull and gray.

The story isn’t bad per se, but it’s all tension and no relief, you see all this build up for the romance, you feel all this tension and then the author just gives you the most bland conclusion, the ending could have been a thousand times better...
for real man, what the hell? I can understand the kind of open ending strategy but it’s still not satisfying.
They skipped the details that would have spiced up the romance, instead you get the ending everyone wanted but it was just so dry that it gives me mixed feelings.
I’ll give it a 6/10; the art and characters were good, but the frustration caused by that dry and unsatisfying ending makes the value go down.
(This is just my opinion, you can check it out and read for yourself)

Dex-chan lover
General consensus : Ok, maybe good story but... Unsatisfying ending.

So much tension, years of build up, suffering and tough times for both of them... Finished with an ok ending. I guess it's just the frustration that hits me and a lot of people. I mean, I'm fine with that ending because I'm always saying "It could be worse" but I totally get the Blue B*lled feeling here.

Well... Even if it wasn't really shown in more details, they got a good ending... Which makes me a bit happy.

Overall, I just loved the story and even if I arrived one year ago, I was still invested in it. The multiple characters, some that I loved (Uta is really my favorite) and some that I loved hating (Reichii in this story was my favorite to hate, no offence).
The story and how it evolved with some twists that I... Saw coming but still were quite nice... And some questionable ones.

I would say it deserve a 6 or a 7. I saw better in term of Yuri but still a fine read... Outside of the ending obviously (It still leaves me a bit unsatisfied lol)

Dex-chan lover
Wow this ended uh, hadnt realized lol still seeing from all the angst in this comment section i can see that the ending wasnt satisfying.... sigh i feared the author would pussy out at the end ... so they dont end up together?

Also im sure before the rating was at 8.something and damn it sure took a hit lol.

God dammit, just fucking commit authors why go through all the shit for nothing at the end lol, meh i kinda dont want to bother finishing this now.

The ending for this manga may not have been the most satisfying, but it was not a 1/10 either. It was, in the context of this entire manga, the most realistic and honest ending it could have ever gotten. I truly wished that something more satisfying could have occurred, but the final panel shown accurately encapsulated the most honest ending the two characters could have ever gotten. Even if a full-on romance was not the ending for these characters, the baseline feelings that blossomed by the end was satisfying enough for me at least. So, for those reading the comments feeling discouraged to read this manga, trust me, it may not be a 10/10, but the transformation of the characters makes this a hardy 7.5/10 to read, which is pretty good in my book.

Supporter
Wow! I d love to hear straight from the author why this ending.... Ccause I hate jumoing to conclusions....

But with this abrupt endibg it just looks like the readers were set up fron the start.... I am hugely disappointed!

Lmao I forgot that the ending was kinda unsatisfying. Like sure its an open-ending end meaning its up to us on how we percieve it, but I feel like for something like this, there has to be a clear ending. For this abrupt open-ending end, it doesnt do justice to the amount of tension? I forgot what its called, but like for how long it prolonged, stuff like that, makes it so bad and unsatisfying. Its a good story, but the ending doesnt do justice.

Unlike the comments said, it’s not the worse ending in the world, I remember binge reading this months ago and crying, but we all kind of knew what we were getting ourselves into lmao

If anything, the ending was more peaceful and happier than I expected, albeit the time skip to the happy ending was a bit jarring. I’m glad that Kaoru seems a lot happier and Uta accepts her feelings as they are, and even if it was a happy open ended ending the fact they accepted each other and are on good terms is as sweet as this bitter story could make

If anything, I liked the side couple a lot more just because they actually fleshed out a whole relationship with them even if they’re ambiguous, they were really cute, so if there’s one thing I liked those two were lovely

I enjoyed the story and am thankful for the authors hard work!!

Avoid this at all costs if you are looking to read Yuri , the amount of drama this garbage has > in the end it has one of the shittiest endings i have seen. They constantly went in circles on this manga to not resolve anything. It is like every character is a fucking masochist or something.
If there was a lower score than 1 i would give it to this.

Dex-chan lover
i stayed and read 37 chapters just to get that shitty ending.... go fuck your self author

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much! I read around 12 chapters. And it was... Hard. Now I know! Only way I have is , dropped :D One more time! Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread