Tatoeba Haha ga

I'll spoil the whole plot since it does have ntr.
Mom becomes widow when mc is young at work a guy, I'll call him baddie, tries doing the typical ntr thing where they try forcing her into having sex and saying she's a woman and she would enjoy it. The mom ain't having none of it though and reports it to her boss and baddie is transferred. Fast forward to when mc is in college and his friend starts dating mc's mom saying she's a woman and has needs and stuff, at this point mc realizes he has a milf fetish after walking in on mom and friend fucking so he starts fucking around with older women. Then baddie comes back into life and starts ntring mom away from mc friend. While doing so, baddie also makes mc start doing sexual things with his mom while baddie and mom start doing their sex play. At one point both baddie and mc have a threesome with the mom while she is blindfolded and she doesn't know it is mc. So toward the end mc meets an older woman who is related somehow to baddie and she asks mc to save mom from baddie. While that is going on the friend founds out he's been ntred and shows up at mcs and moms house. There he asks if mc knew and mc hits him with the same line friend used saying she is a woman and she does have needs so friend beats up mc and hate fucks mom in the other room. Then he finishes and leaves. Mc goes into room with mom and cleans her up basically admitting he loves mom as woman and not as mom and she says how could he if she is already messed up because of baddie, they start making love and mom realizes she doesn't need baddie cause mc makes her feel like a loved woman instead of one that only needs sex. Mc basically ntrs the mom away from baddie. The baddie has enough since mom no longer goes to work for quite a bit and after quite a bit of phone calls, mc answers mom's phone and lets baddie know that mom won't show up before him anymore. Baddie is like, how can you be so sure cause your mom has done it once before and mc tells baddie to show up to mc's house so he can see it for himself. Baddie shows up and sees mom and mc naked with him telling mom that she doesn't love she wants sex but mom tells him he's wrong that all she wanted was to be loved enough. The baddie gets pissed and goes home to his wife which is the lady that asked mc to save his mom, baddie ends up finding out that she interacted with mc so he hate fucks her and drugs her. After that hatefuck the police show up cause baddie has been doing bad shit with drugs in the company he works for and gets arrested. I don't remember if it is before this or during this that it is revealed why baddies lover wants to help mc. It turns out when baddie tried mind breaking mom when mc was young, baddie's lover showed up to mcs house to kill mom but she met with her son instead and son is super young like elementary age. While talking to mc she realizes that the mom isn't gonna go along because the mc loves the mom a lot even as a kid. So fast forward again it's like a couple of months later and mc and mom have moved away. The friend meets up with the milf that made mc realize he loved the mom and they start talking about how mc and mom disappeared. Then mc and mom are shown to be pretending to be husband and wife in some town then fast forward a little bit more and mom gets pregnant with mc's kid. So it's a happy ending with mc using his incest seduction on mom. If you don't like too much ntr and just want to watch mc and mom have a happy ending you should only read like chapter 47 and on cause I think thats when mc and mom start loving each other.
I might not be 100% accurate with my spoiler but most of it is just cause I only read the beginning once and since it had ntr really didn't wanna read it but had to see if there was a happy ending. If you like the dude's art style just know that a lot of his work is ntr.

Dex-chan lover
technically speaking not NTR, NTR = body and mind (feelings) are stolen, in this case not.

Basically mom deep down likes son, son likes mom.... mom seeks comfort with sons friend... son with diff women.

some drama happens, son finds out about mom / friend etc...

some new coworker at mom work from old times begins fucking mom even tho mom has son friend..

more drama happens then shit hits the fan.

At the end of the day, MC (son) shows coworker who the true alpha is and that his mom will no longer go to him.

BIG SPOILERS

son/mom move out from that area, have tons of sex and a year later BOOM baby.

Tada happy ending

well, no matter how perverted it was, it was interesting reading... and I mean reading.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck did I just put myself through...
This was a mindfuck of a manga, and I worry... lol..
Interesting concept, I guess, but... kinda eww.

Fed-Kun's army
Just 5 chapters were enough to realize how fucking dumb this story is. The plot is so contrived and convinient for the developing of the incest plotline this mangaka is obsessed with. Everything happens just at the right time and everyone is there just at the right moment to move the story in the particular way the mangaka wants. Not a single character behaves in a natural way either. "oh, you're comparing my humongous tits to your mom's? That's cool", "oh, you were just beaten by that bitch's husband, let me show up out of nowhere" and so on...

And thanks to all the people spoiling the story, it was exactly as I imagined so I don't have to waste my time reading this clusterfuck any longer.

Dex-chan lover
technically speaking not NTR, NTR = body and mind (feelings) are stolen, in this case not.

Basically mom deep down likes son, son likes mom.... mom seeks comfort with sons friend... son with diff women.

some drama happens, son finds out about mom / friend etc...

some new coworker at mom work from old times begins fucking mom even tho mom has son friend..

more drama happens then shit hits the fan.

At the end of the day, MC (son) shows coworker who the true alpha is and that his mom will no longer go to him.

BIG SPOILERS

son/mom move out from that area, have tons of sex and a year later BOOM baby.

Tada happy ending
The mom literally has a boyfriend and is fucking the other guy. Both MCs "girlfriends" have husbands.

This has so much NTR in it its not even funny.

Every girl in this is just a trash tier slut.

Users who are viewing this thread