Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Fateful Encounter With A Prince On A Whit…

Double-page supporter
They should teach him sex education as a precaution. He is too pure and attracting girls unconsciously.

LLoyd going shopping = save the kingdom
me going shopping = save the change (sorry mom)

I think the witch could have removed it. It's probably more along the lines of, too much time
energy, and MP is used to do it carelessly.
Or maybe she is trying to avoid getting troublesome requests (remove all the curses from this dungeon.). Since she is the only one capable of using this high level magic, the demand is probably way to high for her to not be kidnaped if it was well known.

After all, it takes her at least 7 days to run across the empire, she cant catch the toothed fish even with a rod, and it takes her over 2 days to heal when you break all the bones in her body. She wont stand a chance against an average mercinary.

Group Leader
Can't wait for the entrance exam chapter.
Keep up the good work.

@Talismaster
The pace of translation is not the issue i pointed out. so, there goes the first half of your paragraph.

And false. Atleast in anime, they offer some sort of closure even if the closure itself is shitty.
Often time, there are no season 2,3 because of previous season not hitting the targeted sale.
I can almost guarantee you wont see the end of this manga. 100%

And nobody salty about anybody opinion. i gave my input about this manga, he reply with some sort of suggestive discussion.
I gave my input about the general issue with isekai LN to manga, and you give nothing worth noting.

A better translation for the ancient rune might be 'Purge'.
It doesn't make much sense why 'release' would make something clean, but purge should both clean and remove curses.

Moral of the story: Always do side quests, even when in the middle of a a mainquest.

Fed-Kun's army
The hell kind of trees are they cutting down that require you to completely hide your presence.

(Seriously, I love this manga.)

@Tension
"Moral of the story: Always do side quests, even when in the middle of a a mainquest."

Amen to this comment.

Double-page supporter
OH MY GOD I CRIED ???
I’m so happy for the belt princess ???????

Users who are viewing this thread