Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari

Contributor
Hey look, I found a use for the "Plan to read" option.

Going to buy the official release once it's available, and now Plan to Read is a shopping list.

If I knew they would drop this 1 chapter before the end of the arc I wouldn't have read chapter 8. Now this unfinished arc will haunt me until the official release.

Aggregator gang
Sigh. It’s a good story. But it’s that ‘Stupid misunderstandings’ we see in Mangas like Knight Lvl999 or Magi Grandson. It’s getting quite annoying.

I do hope for Romance though.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped because it got published right before the end of the arc? My balls are bluer than Violet Beuregarde.

Dex-chan lover
Lloyd? Blue outfit? I recognize him from somewhere, hmmm..... *cough* kiseki series *cough*

Belt Princess x MC x Princess Mary
That aside, someone please pick up this series to translate!

I honestly thought that this is it and this manga has ended with this last chapter
and then I read the comments and realized how dumb I am to think that such manga would end with only nine chapters

Fed-Kun's army
Its idiotically cute :D

Hope too that someone takes it, no release here :/

ps: thank you for the closure oh translator san. I'll just treat this as a one-shot because the official release is on 2020 and i might get isekai-ed tomorrow *sniffle*

Dex-chan lover
The story started out interesting, but all the obvious misunderstandings got me tired fast. I don't see how long the author can drag them on.

Users who are viewing this thread