Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari

Dex-chan lover
this manga is just konosuba but the mc is born in crimson demon clan's village that doesnt know theyre op af

Double-page supporter
Need Harem tag ...
latter girls around MC will fall in love to him and make CRAZY face if other girl flirt around him ...
1. Yandere Belt Princess
(instant dere, no question ask)
2. Greedy Metal Arm Girl
(MC will be passionate to her but without love, this makes her fall in love to MC. and she will show jealousy too)
3. Drunkard Witch Princess
(She want to be cuddled and cared by MC, she will also show JEALOUSY to other girl latter)
4. Perverted POWERFUL Loli Hag
(already seen and known, no question ask)
5. (Latter) Glutton Fighting Craze Kuudere (if someone continue the translation)
She know MC stronger than her and aim MC A LOT. she whack him here and there tough. Strange love.
etc, etc ...

The anime.... uh... compresses this 9 chapters with 40+ pages each to just 4 episodes. And is a bad adaptation. I hope this arc lasted for at least 10 episodes in the anime but...

Power Uploader
The anime can be watched legally for free on the Muse Asia Youtube channel (Only available in Asia region). The ad revenue also goes to the original studio and is a good way to support the makers.
Here is the link to the playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTOjwYPQMqw&list=PLwLSw1_eDZl3X-zEFf3ZnYgu6MuUIO9q3

Power Uploader
The official translation have caught up to the fan scans and are ahead with vol 3. Do support the official translations https://squareenixmangaandbooks.square-enix-games.com/en-us/series/suppose-a-kid-from-the-last-dungeon-boonies-moved-to-a-starter-town

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh this is pretty good. I like how the side characters actually got some nice development and the characters I thought I wouldn’t like I actually ended up liking lol. Best girl is mercenary for sure. Would love to see more of this.

piracy doesn't exist because it wants to, piracy exists because it needs to, it may exist officially but not everyone has the money for it, and if a site like crunchyroll and animelab existed for manga, it would be like them, not worth the cost, this world isn't black and white but coloured grays, piracy exits because it became a necessary for it to exist

Definitely going to buy. There were some weak points in the introductory story, but it still ended on an interesting note.

Users who are viewing this thread