Tayutau Kemuri wa Tsukamenai - Ch. 4 - Pasta and Relationship

Dex-chan lover
so that photo is prob her relative or just asshole EX that never hangout?

Also cute hangout i say
she did say she never dated unless she's lying, so prolly a childhood friend/unrequited crush? or something 'tragic' happened like he died in an accident or so before she could confess

dunno why new girl is so mad tho, she is dressed in a menhera way so she probably could either hate Miyako or wants her for hereslf lol XD

Dex-chan lover
A romance manga where the main couple honestly speak their minds about what they’re thinking and feeling? Without rushing into the relationship? Pop off.

But I’m also wondering about the dude we saw in the picture at the end of Chapter 2. We saw her thought bubble near the end of the chapter being genuinely perplexed about what to do after a date, so unless this is some Classroom of the Elite light novel stuff where even her thoughts are unreliable, she’s probably telling the truth about the MC being her first partner.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
From the beginning I already assumed that Chiaki was her dead brother, specially since she seems way younger in that picture at the end of chapter 2. Hopefully it's not and that's just her brother who is very much alive, but she was giving massive nostalgia vibes when looking at the picture so its pretty hard to think that the person is alive.

Ofc it could be just a very old acquaintance, but since I'm not familiar with the author I'm betting 300 roblux on "Her brother died when she was on middle school"

Dex-chan lover
Oh god their relationship look so pure and mature, bless this author.
i think I need insulin because this thing is so sweet

Dex-chan lover
she did say she never dated unless she's lying, so prolly a childhood friend/unrequited crush? or something 'tragic' happened like he died in an accident or so before she could confess

dunno why new girl is so mad tho, she is dressed in a menhera way so she probably could either hate Miyako or wants her for hereslf lol XD
Could just be a dead brother innit

Dex-chan lover
Can we please not with the aggressive lesbian trope? It's so hateful. Like, I get it, authors want to introduce drama and "competition" for the girl, and if she's obviously straight then a lesbian girl being in love with her is "safer" because having a male competitor makes people think it's headed to NTR or something and get all angry. But it's always the same angry man-hating violent lesbian who breaks into their relationship and doesn't respect boundaries, and it's just straight up gross every time I see authors use it as a crutch to create drama. I swear the people that use that character have probably never met a lesbian or gay person in their entire life.

The trope was tired 20 years ago, and it's almost 2024, it's time for them to move past it and do better. I've dropped so many manga in the last 10 years because of leaning too hard into that trope and making things painful to read, I hope this doesn't have to be another one.

Double-page supporter
Some pages in I must say this, assuming that she says that she didn’t have many experiences with this are true, a loss of brother might’ve been what the photo is all about. Either that or she lied about it. Well, she’s not technically lying but the phrase do misled people's thought

Edit: soz, after reading the chapter she dismiss the fact that she may have an ex

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread