TCB Scans

Dex-chan lover
Your Discord link doesn't work anymore. It says the invite has expired.

yeah i was wondering the same. they uploaded the chapter tough. great quality. but some poictures look a bit not perfect. :D probably not perfect raws?
i love your work still, dont get me wrong. :)

Group Leader
For anyone wondering, I nuked both servers (fan one and group one) because my team rebelled against me and uploaded the unfinished, not proofread chapter on bato.to while i was asleep without my approval. I failed as a leader and havent established my authority thoroughly, thus had to take actions.

@drumztv so is the group dead now or not... ?
i really enjoyed your scanlations so it would be a shame if they stopped now 😬

I admire this group considering they have the guts to challenge the wrath of Shueisha publishing scanlated chapters of One Piece every friday afternoon like the big scanlation teams of past did in the good old days.
Noticed a thing: the credits page at the start of their releases has a graphic style very similar to the one used by Jaimini's box before its retirement: is that a coincidence, are they trying to recall that style to attract old readers used to JB's works or did any of JB join them?

Double-page supporter
Hello is the site down? I think my antivirus is blocking it but i wanna know the site is working normally (as in just my antivirus acting up, has happened before) or something else.

Users who are viewing this thread