Te wo Tsunagou yo - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

jak

Contributor
I feel so bad for Chika watching the girl he loves and is best friend's with falling for someone else...

Luckily it seems like later on though in the raws that she realizes she loves Chika instead.

Dex-chan lover
@jak
I swear to god what you said in your spoiler better not be a lie
I'm sick of childhood friends losing constantly and if you say he wins in the end then I'll keep reading it

jak

Contributor
@GruntZone360

Based on what I've seen (I could be wrong since I'm only looking at pictures), she sorta dates that other guy for a bit. Then as she dates him, she continues to think about Chika. I could be wrong, but it seems like the other guy realizes that she loves Chika because while Chika and her start their little romance and the other guy is still there friends with them so he doesn't hold it against them.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the spoilers @jak. I hope you are right.
I hope that childhood friend get to have most of her first times. kissing could be an exception to that. and if Chika wins in the end, I am all for this, unless the fmc goes Ahead and does some lewd stuff With the other guy.
I don't know why I think like this, but somehow I do.

jak

Contributor
@WoodyCyber

Nah shes way too innocent to be doing anything sexual aside from kissing at this point and the other guy is pretty innocent as well plus its overall fluffy.

I prefer hiragi over chika. Childhood friend is so flaky instead of pursuing the one he like he'd rather blow off steam on someone else. flaky and floozy. too bad patterns like this push and pull childhood friend is the end game

I’d be so happy if the spoilers are right cause reading it has been making my heart hurt.

Dex-chan lover
I'll say it again: First Guy Wins. It's a near-ironclad rule. And on an ongoing basis he's getting more character development than the other guy, always a key "tell". So I'd be amazed if the spoilers are wrong.

Ohh so that’s why there were conflicting spoilers earlier lol. Either way, I’m glad we’re back to a type of love triangle where it forms before anyone starts dating even if Chika wants to go on his self-sabotaging ego trip. Which while I enjoy this manga so far, I do not look forward to.

chika u fuckin coward,,, I was rooting for u,, stop being a god damn coward,,,, u guys r meant to be ????

Double-page supporter
Chika...I can’t believe you went so far to do that. My heart hurts.

Glad i read it in spanish till the end,if you’re wondering what will happen->
She’ll like hiiragi and he will kiss her somewhere in the cheek. When Chika will learn that,he’ll do the same to her while he thought she was asleep but she wasn’t so she’ll begin to think about him a lot and be aware of his struggle for being in love with her(she will also discover that he lied about the test) then she’ll little by realize she is in love with him and they’ll date :)))

F for another childhood friend that has fallen

BUT THEN I READ THE SPOILER
I'm glad...

But what's the point of Chika having his first time with another girl? I don't get it

Fed-Kun's army
agree with @MiiCAiRA what's with Chika being so in love with Azuki but sleeping around with other girls? 🤡 clown behavior

i didn't even realize the guy in the cover is Chika lmao. my 2nd Lead Syndrome has always been strong for any manga, and especially too strong for this one. I was totally rooting for Hiiragi Mizuki (to think that even my previous comments were all about Mizuki smh sad). Since i know whom she'll end up with, i'll have to drop this 😶

it's nice knowing you Hiiragi Mizuki 👋

That’s really painful, knowing that someone you love and care for a long time but can’t say your true feeling just bcs you don’t want to ruin the precious relationship but knowing that they love someone else and pretend to be happy about it even more painful

Users who are viewing this thread