Te wo Tsunagou yo

Nooooo guys the choldhood friend is lossiiiinnngggg he did not kiss her he just braught his face close to hers like any other manga or she wouldve reacted like a wimp and scooted back all shy and surprised and wouldve left all in a hurry with a red face the new guy is winning at this moment how fucking sad this is like hacchimitsu ni hatsukoi i swear

The childhood friend wins. It's mutual love. But dunno about the future development, cause I know the new guy will make a movement or there are twist

Fluffy fluffy fluffy! It's better than Honey.

Dex-chan lover
so instead of ending it author continued well fk that sad but childhood friend will not win. i bet he was forced thanks to a popularity contest and bs editor.

I have never wanted spoilers so much for a manga and the last two post below are killkng me.

I’m totally shipping the childhood friend in this, but either way, I trust the mangaka will be able handle the different relationship between all the characters well

Dex-chan lover
feels good to be able to read the spanish Tls.

The plot is suck in overall. But still good at the same time. It just that, they keep dragging things down.
If you want a story where the childhood route wins, then this is for you.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'm not sure if the Spanish scans are accurate with 31 being the last chapter because every other site says it's still ongoing.

Don't really get why people are going for the childhood friend dudes manipulative acting like he'll back off so the other guy can get the girl but still making moves on her. Also instead of pursuing his childhood friend he was sleeping with one of his neighbors. From story stand point the main girl actually connected on personal level with other guy only thing going for other guy is he's more manly and has history with her.

Another shoujo series where the nice guy finishes last.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
According to the rules, it seems pretty clear just from ch.1 that the childhood friend will win.
1. First guy on the scene wins. Few exceptions.
2. First guy to get actual character development totally wins. You get his whole touching backstory of why he loves her etc. before anyone else even shows up. That's the winning character right there.
Geeze, the comments had me worried, and here it's just that some people are forgetting the rules.

yeysyyeyesyes!! Thanks for picking up the project in english, Kogarashi team!! At this point idek who to have second male lead syndrome for

ugh i freaking LOVE THIS MANGAAA! I already finished it on another site ;) but it's so fun to reread mangas hehehe especially when u already know the ending lolollol (even though i cried a bunch rereading kamisama hajimemashita lol)

Users who are viewing this thread