Teaching the Tyrant Manners

Dang, the ML on the cover looks so much more masculine than the skinnyboi in the promo LOL hope it's just a matter of growing up?

well the artist in the manhwa botched it didnt he?
ml on the cover looks like a adult wild tiger
ml in the manhwa is a wolf puppy at most
bodytype
body language
everything is different

Yoo! The scans group picked up the novel!! 😍 damn gem
Let me share the joy I just found 😘 https://gourmetscans.net/project/teaching-the-tyrant-manners/

Is this a novel or manhwa promo? Everytime I found a gem, life become so disappointing knowing it was for novel promo 🤧

cover : hot hunk 🤤🤤🤤

promo: skinny teen boi 😩

edit : i thought I would get hate reply for saying this, then I saw, many have the same reaction as mine 🤣 i hope if this get a full manhwa, they change the design of ml. no hate on artist.

Fed-Kun's army
Cover is a trick but I forgive because of the kick. If this ever becomes a manhwa, I hope it's more like the cover. Lol

Fed-Kun's army
Why ones he look like that?!?! I can’t do another book with a fugly looking ML!!!! I like that she kicked him tho but his face!! What happened?!?!? The cover is a LIE

LMAO I LOVE THIS! I will save it on my "on hold" with hopes of it becoming a manhwa in the future! And people complaining about his face, the cover for the novel doesn't mean it's going to be the same for the manhwa, even promos are prettier that the actual manhwa (sometimes). I thought it was common sense, but go off I guess :v

Users who are viewing this thread