Team Medical Dragon - Vol. 21 Ch. 174 - Tremor

Dex-chan lover
Yeah well, he's having a fit...
I don't think in reality medics who are prone to fit can operate. Because you know.... if they do have one during an operation, this can happen.

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit, so in the end it really isn't Kunitachi who is fucking this surgery up. Geez, no offense or anything, but what's the point of being the best of the best if you can't function when you are needed the most. But then again, Arase himself isn't exactly a good guy, what with his drug usage and drinking habit and all. I guess anesthesiology is that hard.

Guess the Batista team is taking over soon?

Maaan, I'm really expecting to see Shingo's breakdown (if it does happen tho, still betting on it happening myself), but I'm kinda dreading it too. I'm sympathizing with the kid too much. :/

@Rosen_Ritter Bauman had a fit from idiopathic epilepsy. We see him taking medication for it in previous chapters and in chapter 163 Kunitachi mentions idiopathic epilepsy and how Bauman seems to do surgeries with his students helping him be another anesthesiologist.

Dex-chan lover
wow i didn't notice another group picked this up. got some catching up to do. thanks!

Group Leader
Damn manga shadows keeping everyone from noticing Bauman was having an epileptic seizure.

Dex-chan lover
looks like noguchi is dead, unless this is a magic stent that katou made with manga magic. which is possible

@vangstampede
it's kunitachi's fuckup in that he specifically requested baumann for this surgery, even though baumann explicitly said he doesn't participate in surgeries himself anymore (or without an aide, anyway). Even if it isn't his direct action that causes the failure, his judgement as the lead surgeon and the person who planned the operation caused the failure.

Yes, of course we are going to have a momentary pause of an update right in the middle of the cliffhanger...

Users who are viewing this thread