Team Medical Dragon - Vol. 23 Ch. 186 - No

Great feel good chapter. Finally Kirishima remembers what being a doctor/ surgeon is all about and put all the stupid politics aside. You love to see it.

Dex-chan lover
I find it...intriguing that Gunji doesn't even feel offended that an intern is asking him, a professor candidate running against Akira, to be 2nd assistant. Maybe that's just not as big a deal as I thought. Or maybe it's because the intern in question is Noboru, who happens to be his favorite.

Kihara does have a point tho. But then again, this is for the sake of character development. Who knows, maybe this won't hurt his standing in his faction when it's said and done if he can spin the story right. Huh, if so isn't this the second time he betrays Kihara?

Double-page supporter
Now finally i can take my win.

Back when that mfk said that dr doesn’t need to risk themselves but sticking to normal procedures even if it may be less effective to the patients, i have already disliked him. All the guys said that what he said is true ‘cause it’s dangerous to try new technique and learn, dr should just stick to normal procedures and learn when opportunities arise. BS. That guy has no intention of saying dr should only learn when it was safe. That guy intentionally say Dr should not try at all because they are normal and being normal is not wrong.

Double-page supporter
@CheerTheDude Honestly, they're both not wrong and the decisive matter of this is the fact that Kirishima can't stand having Asada dying like this. It's true that normal people would either can or refuse to do something out of their capabilities for their own sakes and it's not wrong. But for Kirishima, he realizes that this procedure is very personal for him and puts his feelings first aside from his usual attitude and risks his entire political career solely because Asada is the one-of-a-kind genius who has the natural charisma to pull any sort of character towards him.

Dex-chan lover
So disappointed in Kihara. At the beginning of this manga I thought he will be a reliable ally, but even until the end he doesn't care about someone's life, especially even though it's his mom's savior. Hope to never see him again.

Users who are viewing this thread