Team Medical Dragon - Vol. 24 Ch. 194 - CCU Shift

Dex-chan lover
Seriously though double/triple shifts result is so many deaths. I’ve done 48+ hrs awake quite often and by hr 36 you get this weird second wind were you think you’re lit and can run a marathon but when you try you end up buckling your knees and faceplant. Not a good thing in the medical profession.

Dex-chan lover
Lol these fleeting thoughts of seeing Asada as a romantic partner must have come from seeing how they both nurtured Ijuuin like a mother and and father.

feel glad asada not dead even his surgeon skill deadly genius may be lifted but i feel glad.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you man. Why the fuck are you trying to guilt-trip Noboru by using what fishfuck brought to himself. Just a reminder, all of this, Shingo attempting suicide and Ryutaro catching him included, is all entirely fishfuck's fault. Everything. Even the possibility of Ryutaro not being able to be godlike surgeon anymore will also be his fault. God, I wanna kill that fucking subhuman myself, even out of focus he's still bringing misery to everyone else, including us readers.

Doctor Nakata is always so nice~~ Man, I sure hope he gets something at the end of this manga, maybe a promotion.

Oh man, Akira is just one step away from kissing Ryutaro right there and then. Akira falling in love with him might become another reason as to why I think Ryutaro wants to leave the hospital lol, since Akira won't be free of going where ever Ryutaro wants after she becomes the new professor of Meishin and we all know how much Ryutaro hates settling down in one place.

Dex-chan lover
I re-read over 20 chapters just to search for this last 3 pages.
Damn
I ship them hard

Users who are viewing this thread