Team Medical Dragon - Vol. 25 Ch. 205 - End of War

@Lexical @Mustang_00 @Nehona I'm pretty sure the lack of showing deference to the professors the day before the election was just an excuse Sofue made up. We've seen Kirisihima basically beg Sofue for his support before - he's not adverse to showing deference. If he had shown deference to the professors the day before the election, Sofue would've just made up another excuse - "Where do you think you get off doing such an unsightly thing right before the election? Did I not already say I would support you? You don't need to do that! It makes you look weak and uncertain of your position!" Katou is already an assistant professor with her own desk and office and Kirishima as we saw in this chapter eats a sandwich alone on a couch in someone else's office. Katou going around showing deference to the professors could be seen as part of her job, Kirishima doing so could be seen as trying too hard. I'd say the real reasons are that Kitou had accidentally leaked his support for Katou to Noguchi, flipping Sofue, and the professors naturally never liked Kirishima.

@Nessen he could just greet them and thanks them for their support the next day. It is also true that Kirishima only bowed and acted servile to two persons: Noguchi till Kirishima betrayed him, and Sofue, and that the reason Sofue gave was not the most important one.

Dex-chan lover
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT ZERO VOTES

Z E R O
V O T E S

Screw you right, Gunji! Yaahoooooooooo!!

Group Leader
Holy shit that hurts.

I track with Kitou's line of thinking that Sofue probably flipped on Kirishima because Noguchi let spill that he would lose, and gave a BS reason about Kirishima not showing enough deference just to save face. Even Ooshima didn't vote for Kirishima after seeing Katou's near-unanimous selection, and you can see how unhappy all of the other, non-professor doctors are to have cast their lot with the loser. No one in this setting wants to be associated with the loser.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man Gunji didnt just get dunked on he got twisted, licked, dunked and left in the milk until he disintegrated

Fed-Kun's army
@Nehona To me I don't take Sofue's explanation upfront. Whatever he said is a fluke, true reason is that those doctors only take the winning side, regardless of their preference.

Double-page supporter
My opinion of that thing has always been the same and its ideology is against my very being.

There is nothing right about it.

Dex-chan lover
@tblaziken I think it was just an excuse to shift the blame onto Sofue himself rather than saying the actual reason: noone likes a slimy prick

Double-page supporter
Old man corruption made Katou won, Still she looked so beautiful on those pages

Users who are viewing this thread