Team Medical Dragon - Vol. 25 Ch. 206 - Smile

Congrats to Katou, she worked so hard and fought against all opponent like a champ!

Japanese society is so cruel for Kirishima. Only Isshin departing him why non of those scums greet him a last time.

Double-page supporter
Goddamn it's so satisfying to see Gunji finally act like the worthless dirt he is.

Heee, he's retiring after all. I wonder if the thing Takeo worked on just before his surgery (something about a division that evaluates hospitals or something like that?) is delegated to Akira too. I mean, that seems like too much work for Akira to handle right now.

@Panzercracker isolating outlier has always been a theme for this manga, becuz the hospital system is messed up, where you can only hope to advance by kissing up to your boss. Kirishima was just outed, even if Katou doesn't take revenge on those that went against her, for those doctors, there was no merit to associate with him. They have been with him in hopes that he changes the system to suit their interest, not everyone was actually friend with him. Only the guy that was holding flower tht wanted to send him off genuinely cared for him

I love how the pacing is edging slowly to end this manga like a slow curtain before the last call. :)

Dex-chan lover
Just seems super relevant for this chapter

V54Fxwv.png

Dex-chan lover
So his right hand is more or less ok after all? AND DOES THIS MEAN WE CAN SEE A KITOU ASADA BRO MOMENT SENDOFF?

"Have some shame" - says the chick who screwed a man to spite her half-brother and was basically screwing her days away with a homeless bum.

Dex-chan lover
@Nessen of course, that is if we ignore the fact that she genuinely likes Asada and is trying to bring him back from the brink of depression that her incestuous creepy slimy brother pushed him into. But hey sure you are entitled to bash Miki

@Moonbunne Yes..."like"...you might be right. If only we got a hot chick to sleep with every depressed man at their beck and call. I like the way you think.

Users who are viewing this thread