Team Medical Dragon

I really love this manga but I just can’t help but be bothered by their hair still sticking out of the cap while doing surgery 🤣

Supporter
Kudos to the translation group to continue on this series. The terminology is enough to give non-professional headache.

Damn, I feel so bad for Kihara. I understand wanting to be acknowledged by someone you look up to, but being told you cant do something or something is out of your skill range is really demoralizing. Having the opportunity to grow is so important in healthcare I can understand all of their jealousy at Ijuuin.

Noguchi is cancer, just like the Joker. Hate him, but you know he's there for a reason, to fluff the progatonist(s).

201 Noguchi’s right too,
create an enemy to quiet dissent, calling the opposition traitors.

Whether it’s Trump vs China or BLM, or Democrats vs white supremacy or police.

One thing Noguchi doesn’t mention is that you can retain your power even if you don’t make any progress. For example, neither Trump’s trade war or the BLM movement has made any progress towards their stated goals. If anything, both are a huge step back for conservatives and liberals, respectively.

This manga is so good. Even if I am not interested in the medical jargon, the character development in for the main team is amazing. They also discuss a lot of dilemma people face in life (stuff where ther is no black and white answer), definitely more on the realistic side. Glad translation group picked it up again and finish translating it! thank you!

Double-page supporter
After rereading this for about 4 times in total (uncompleted ofc) finally i can read this till the last chapter in the near future. Thanks!

Group Leader
Wow, I remember getting into this series years ago. Kudos to Burning Love Scans for reviving it and giving us closure. Y'all the real ones. I'll be rereading this now that it's completed. (':

Supporter
My biggest thank to Burning Love Scan to finish this series before New Year 2021. Wish you all a good year ahead and look forward to more of your translations.
I love the series til vol 22-23, but feel like the end is a bit too opened. 8/10.

So in the end, Asada made the decision
to leave the hospital
because
he was afraid of Katou's cooties.

Double-page supporter
what a ride those 25 volumes
thank you to all the teams that worked on bringing this gem of a story - gonna "scrubs" now

Users who are viewing this thread