Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

who is the ml? (i hope it's new guy, i'm a sucker for dark-haired male leads)
I need to know my ride or die ship

@esmee_n101 Apparently, based from spoilers (though I haven't checked any spoilers from NU but only from comments here at Dex), its apparently
blondie prince/Sion. But @luminary mentioned an alternate timeline with Mr. dark hair (and it helps the narration is giving him some importance). Frankly, it all depends on how its going to be written and I admit, I don't ship Mia with Sion, she is after all aware that she's a fake saint, I don't think she's compatible enough with a guy whose righteousness is that high, too many conflicts in ideals. New guy is certainly interesting despite having one line so far, at least it shows he has some self esteem issues, certainly much closer to her personality wise

YOU KNOW WHAT, SCRATCH ALL THAT. Its the new guy apparently. So good news!

glad to finally see rafina's appearance 💕 (and yes, i've already read the vol 1 of ln, and it was certainly a fun ride)

i'm totally a sucker for this kind of genre lately 🤭

@esmee_n101
the male lead is the dark haired boy, he's a second prince from another smaller militaristic kingdom, his name is abel

@DirkHardpeck

in the upcoming welcome balls she mentions, there will be a certain incident involving tiona that was done by some lesser noble of the empire

while mia is not directly responsible for this, she doesnt do anything to the suspect, which made rafina (also with much sense of justice) dislike her

@DirkHardpeck She was previously a rich snobbish girl who only thought of superficial things and didn't have any depth to her character. Would you want to be friends with someone who doesn't even know the basic knowledge of her own country situation and just spends money all willy nilly and doesn't try to understand others?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update! I'm curious to see who her partner will be.

Reading this and eminence of shadow makes me think Mia is a literal female counterpart to Cid. In which I think these scheming idiots really deserve a spin-off where they're trying to gloat/outsmart each other as much as possible at how good they are at achieving their ideal end.

Dex-chan lover
You can spoil me if it does happen, but I wonder when Mia's luck runs out; she is still very much self motivated, and I'm wondering when an injustice takes place where her actions appear selfish as in the original timeline where now they seem selfless despite her being still selfish. If any of that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread