Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
AHHHHH I can’t wait for the next chapter hehehehe
Thank you so much for translating!!!!

Dex-chan lover
This manga is as fun as always. One of the mangas I look forward to. I feel like picking up the LN now.
I feel glad to read the spoilers in the comment section confirm my wish (laughs).
Reading this and eminence of shadow makes me think Mia is a literal female counterpart to Cid. In which I think these scheming idiots really deserve a spin-off where they're trying to gloat/outsmart each other as much as possible at how good they are at achieving their ideal end.
I was actually just thinking about this lmao. Glad to see someone reading both. Although I believe Cid is leaning more to chuunibyou denial side rather than being a complete idiot like Mia (and the misunderstandings that follow).

Reactions: le3
Wow I really do not like Rafina so that made reading this chapter a fucking chore

Thanks for chapter, poor gremlin can't take a break. Anne's strategy gets her
Snape and 8 children. 8, they must've shagged like monkeys since engagement.

• Wow
Dex-chan lover
I can't say I like Rafina. But I suppose it's nice to see that the old Mia wasn't the only petty and small-minded girl in the world during her last incarnation.

Aggregator gang
I don't think you people would tolerate pre-headchop Mia either, guys, and Landwhale was kinda raised on having high morals, she's basically Sion but with a vagina and that guy got described as "a sense of justice that grew legs" so you can imagine how high her standards are.

• Funny
Fed-Kun's army
Problems with sending the sole imperial princess to marry abroad... The Kingdom not wanting the Crown Prince to marry matrilineally... It's Crusader Kings II all over again.

But yeah, this is a case where another romantic interest appearing may be for the best, for all the parties involved.

The princess is such an interesting character.
Her selfishness is obvious but at the same time her loyalty to her maid ranks highest of all.

I think part of the reason this Mia is so enjoyable is that her solution is to make friends.
She could've gone the Violence Route or tried to escape by herself like a lot of isekai shoujo heroines do but she's trying FRIENDSHIP.
I dunno.
It feels like if Mia was really as evil and awful as they say, than even through time-travel she wouldn't have changed much.
And her sincerity towards understanding starvation, smells and baths is very honest and not a part of her gimmick at all.
And remembering your own death via decapitation is pretty traumatic.

@Lyanhyrt , and also a bit of the direction this story goes
Her luck this timeline pretty much never runs out, but part of that also came from her actions in this timeline

Mia is so entertaining to watch because she's often clearly selfish and petty, but even being an idiot,she's still got enough brain to realize that "my actions/inactions back then were bad, let's do something different" , and those "differences" keeps getting mistaken as "wisdom and benevolences" , which ends up helping her situations , which makes other people that normally should be smarter and able to saw through her otherwise valued her actions more than Mia herself meant to, and ends up helping her situations again.

She's a bit different from Cid/Shadow in that Mia by herself is pretty much an idiot weakling with still mostly selfish thought, but gets by with sheer luck from her limited understanding of the world, and that she got a very clear and understandable goal of "not getting head chop off : by trying to break down rebellion flags, or by having ways to run away"

PRINCE ABEL HAS ARRIVED!!! I liked him WAY more than Sion in the LN! 😍

He's just... idk, more human? He's a normal guy doing his best to win the affection of the girl he has a crush on, which makes his struggle against the perfect Prince Sion all the more endearing, and just makes you want to cheer for him.

Users who are viewing this thread