Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 0.1 - Twitter Short #1 - A tan-skinned gal is playing around on Valentine's

Fed-Kun's army
@Dinno18

yeaahhh boiiiii, get those beta bitches outta here, this is an Alpha Exclusive Zone

Small pet peeve of mine, I prefer these in between chapters to be x.1 instead of x.5 because if the author has another in between chapter then you'd have to name it as x.6 which is just weird to me and might make people think there is a x.1 all the way to x.6 chapters like a certain cleaning manga

Dex-chan lover
@sheetbroski Now hold on a minute. I think it depends. For example, I think those 3 extra Shokugeki no Soma chapters at the end are 315.1, 315.2 and 315.3 . However A.I. think the x.5.1 is appropriate when it’s a collection of the same extra. Or just a collection of shorts like this, The .5 designates the extra or specialty then the .y after that denotes the number of said extra or bonus or specialty.

Dex-chan lover
I saw this same scenario in Sokuochi Mayuri-chan except even more forceful and aggressive. Tadao's actually polite in comparison.

Group Leader
Oh fuck I somehow messed up and put my extra page first wtf Fixed it. We good.

@sheetbroski Hmm, I see I see. I'm not going to lie, I don't know what to label these shorts as, but as far as I know, this short and the next two shorts (2 & 3) were made before chapters 2 & 3, and since I didn't wait until all of them were ready, this is the label I came up with.

Short #4 would be 3.5, as it was released a couple days after chapters 2 & 3

@Treswimming Yes, exactly what I was trying to say. Because it's unclear on where these shorts go between chapters, I've kinda just decided arbitrarily to use the dates they were posted as an indicator of sorts, so the first 3 shorts will fall under '1.5'

@FireCamp kek

BCS

Dex-chan lover
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione It isn't nearly as forceful as Mayuri, in that the guy regularly pulls of her underwear and sexually harasses her, not so much here.

Users who are viewing this thread