Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I want to make him affirm it

Dex-chan lover
This is awesome, but if they keep burning the same two jokes I don't see it lasting that long.

Group Leader
@TanithG yeah I agree, hopefully the author understands this too, and comes up with some new stuff.

My man Tadao needs a new joke hookup

Dex-chan lover
Woah, his name is Tadao Tadashi? I never knew that before.

I thought he was looking up at the ceiling because he didn't want to stare at her chest.

Dex-chan lover
ure telling me u can grow up from being a gal? まさか!.

Dex-chan lover
It's always situations like these that make me feel pity. Such potential wasted because of young foolhardiness. Being a gal may indeed be fun now, but it has severe impacts on your future. And if continuing being one is the life one wants to live...well, ignorance is bliss, which is pitiful in its own right.

Lol so that's one of his habits when he can't express himself properly he looks up. Lol is this kaguya sama where they cant express their love for eachother.
05/10/2020

Double-page supporter
The jokes seem to just be repeating. Hopefully some more story or character traits or development happen or this will get boring real quick

Double-page supporter
He has gained some serious ticks while transforming into his robot form...

Dex-chan lover
The joke is that "straightforward man" is also incorrect spelling of his name, so every time she calls him straightforward, he corrects her.
I had to explain the joke, are you happy now?

Dex-chan lover
he said his own name again... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Users who are viewing this thread