Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - I dun get it

Group Leader
Links as promised:

Manga video: https://youtu.be/Bgpy3QoYVs4
Extra: coloured pages compilation: https://comic-meteor.jp/ptdata/tedama/0011sp2/

I sleep now.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Big F. Plot armor, do your thing!

Oh well.... busty tanned gals are good for other things.... a certain hentai taught me that....

Double-page supporter
Listen we all thought she'd pass but her not passing 150 is pretty interesting too 👀👀

Dex-chan lover
This is the most hurtful, when you one step out of goal. If it was 10 places it's like "well she tried". But 1 place - it's like- FUCK SERIOUSLY? ARE YOU KIDDING? 😅

Dex-chan lover
guy is first on his grade, they don't have the power to make him stop, he could just make private tutoring at her or his house.
also in his case they can cry about his rank, but the important part for her is getting a passing grade.
(sorry for the rant, the series is dumb and suddenly doing something almost realistic make mad... as that's not how you help your students)

Dex-chan lover
That is so disheartening to see when the difference in passing is just one point or in this case rank from the target goal. I have to say that a class with 192 placements for ranking the students & having to be 150 out of 192 is lenient. @Ghang Dude I don't blame you for not translating all those irrelevant names because I know I wouldn't unless there is a name that will come up in the future or used as a hidden gag. Thanks for the chapter.

teaching other people is actually a really good way to study it yourself idk why they hate that idea

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto they can control when tehy do it though, if she has to stay and do supplemental lessons then their study session would have to happen after that

Fed-Kun's army
that should be a pass tbh, unless they want to make it a drama but a raise of like 50 ranks is good enough. the teach looked chill enough to let 1 rank pass

Dex-chan lover
I will be honest.

I think it was better not to translate all of those names. It would have made it harder for me to zero in on her name. I can barely remember their names when they speak to each other.

Dex-chan lover
Listened to the vid while reading the 1st chapter. Must say that is a nice exp.

Users who are viewing this thread