Teen Mom - Ch. 33 - One Day

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this translation, I love this series so much wish I could translate it ;-;

I really hope someone actually picks this up. It's pretty cute and I'd have liked to see more!

This is from Thailand. why you want Japanese raws? i am not sure this webtoon translate to japanese

Group Leader
@nana3007
According to manga updates there is an official Japanese translation, which is what I mean by Japanese raws. Theres a link to the Japanese webtoons site, but for whatever reason it gives me an error saying I have to be in Japan to access it or something. Again, idk computer stuff. I am an old fart. Maybe it doesnt exist tho for all I know lol.
Ideally a real team would pick this up lol

Japanese is the only language I have any skill in other than English, which is why I'd only continue this if I could get those raws. Id at least have more of a clue as to what I'm translating lol.

Dex-chan lover
You know, it's funny. I was going through my follows and just found this again today after so many years of having forgotten about it.

Hours later it gets an update. Do I have some sort of gift...?

MD@Home
@gomichandesu
Using a Japanese VPN I could see the first eight or so chapters but then it wants me to install an app. Line probably. No idea how to set that up though. Thanks for the chapter.

Thanks for the translation!! I hope someone picks this up, I miss seeing this on my lastest updates ;-;

Group Leader
@copperkid
thanks for checking lol that helps me understand what the issue is with the mythical Japanese translation lol.

The good news for all though is I'm in talks with someone who might be willing to do some translations for me. I'll keep ya updated.
((Regardless though, the invitation for a real group to take this is still preferred and open. I'll give it the Trash Scans treatment if I gotta lol but that's more of a threat than a good thing ;P))

I liked this. Never knew it was officially translated to Indonesian. Thanks :)

That was something. I haven't read a single chapter yet. Just commenting cause this was surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread