Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Ch. 64.5 - Bonus Chapter: Fall Special.

Dex-chan lover
Dude could've just copied over the differences in form and personality. But of course he's an idiot, so he didn't.
Remember why he became so powerful? Because his selfishness was sky-high that somehow make his magic capacity and capability huge. But originally, he was not. Actually he was suffers from some kind of sickness. So, he went back to the past to cure that (Or maybe he just make a stroll to the past).

He actually intended to give his past self good health and strong mental fortitude, but because he was bad at mind manipulation, he just made him snap. I know, this is just a paradoxical mess! :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Remember why he became so powerful? Because his selfishness was sky-high that somehow make his magic capacity and capability huge. But originally, he was not. Actually he was suffers from some kind of sickness. So, he went back to the past to cure that (Or maybe he just make a stroll to the past).

He actually intended to give his past self good health and strong mental fortitude, but because he was bad at mind manipulation, he just made him snap. I know, this is just a paradoxical mess! :ROFLMAO:
Nah, I remember that. I just figure he'd have a much better chance at success if he's deliberately copying over their minds and physiques instead of "trying to help". He screwed up his past self because he was careless with his words. His past self had suffered from self-esteem issues or something along those lines, and so he told his past self "Always put your own health and happiness first." and some other stuff, which resulted in far more extreme changes than intended.
Here he'd just be going "ctrl+C" and "ctrl+V" with their bodies and overall personalities, just leaving their memories alone (though he'd probably find a way to screw that part up as well).

Dex-chan lover
Here he'd just be going "ctrl+C" and "ctrl+V" with their bodies and overall personalities, just leaving their memories alone
If you already finished the series, probably already know that instead copy-pasteing their body and personality, he just move the whole person to his world from that dimension after the original killed.

Easy-peasy. No risk of mind damage. :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread