Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Let's take the risk, God’s Taboo!

@Kcjpunk the mangadex page as a NU link to it follow that will take u to the novel hasn't been chapters translated for a long while though 😪
yeah pretty much stays as a comedy for at least as far as i've read. a lot of fun stuff to come.

Dex-chan lover
The hell with this healing magic. Good thing I read the comment section, what a pun. 🤣

excuse the fucking me? where the fuck did all those cow atoms come from? thin air?

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine if he casts regeneration on house dust.
Each individual skin cell will give birth to a new human clone, filling your house with thousands or even millions of people.
Instant death. You get crushed by half-formed human biomass that kinda looks like you and your family.
Oh, and then also your house blows up in a bloody gory explosion.
I think the magic works by the image he has of it.

Dex-chan lover
Everyones talking about his absurd healing powers, almost no one mentions that the mc is a self aware harem protag, that is the thing that is absurd here

I don't think author thought this one through honestly. This isn't about just ending hunger, he could clone anyone and everything.

This guy could bankrupt nations and empires on a whim.

Users who are viewing this thread