Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan

Novelupdates Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/teihen-ryoushu/

The source material was illustrated by Falmaro, but someone else illustrated the manga. Coincidentally, Falmaro also illustrated the "The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt" LN, which also has a protagonist who is also stuck in the role of managing poor territory, though not quite to this scale.

Funny thing is, there is no second title, all of that English is on the cover too

Dex-chan lover
How many lewd credits pages can you add to the end? Like holy crap.

I see ecchi, instantly follows. I'm just a simple boy who surrendered to his instinct.
It's just, did a dog shit on his keyboard for him to messed up the title?

THE STORY OF LORD, DEVASTED MANOR WHO GWOS BY MISUNDERSTANDING: THE CASE THAT FOUGHT AGAINST KING WHEN HE WAS GETLE TO COMMONERS AND NOTICED

This, this pains me greatly

Short chapter but at least it has comedy in it. Plus the art style is nice to look at.

Dex-chan lover
I remember seeing this as a webnovel. This guy has the power of ultimate bullsh*t

I've read the WN (to completion), and all i could say was

Wut?

My advice : READ IT

Dex-chan lover
I really hate the cover lmao, but I will give this a chance just because its not isekai, and the premise is kinda unique.

Edit: I have read all the translated web novel chapter. This series is basically that one Life of Brian Monty Python skit.

MC: Im not the messiah!
Masses: THAT'S WHAT A MESSIAH WOULD SAY!!!

Spoiler for anyone who wonder where the story will be going.

MC becoming cow mage, economic destabilisation, a terrorist cult (but in a good way!), doing some heretical and treacherous deeds accidentally.

Damn, I knew it Falmaro-sensei was the one who drew the ln cover,, that art style can't betray me

@Rizkid1412 So it's basically "To be a power in the Shadows!" but the MC doesn't care for anything else besides eating steak? i like it xD

Users who are viewing this thread