Teiji ni Agaretara - Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
Seems like a nice enough group. it kinda seems like if she came out now they'd support her just cause her feelings are visibly stronger than any of the previous relationships she's been in (hence the shocked faces at the end). or at least the shit would be minimal. wholesome.

Anyone knows which chapter of virgin empire that on credit page?

Dex-chan lover
I wish shed say the truth but i doubt it, Kaori did kind of say even if Yukawa is a woman her love didn't bother her but aside from that neither of them had any thoughts/problems about dating another girl so it is somewhat strange theyre keeping it secret, so they do know its weird/out of the norm but why dont they discuss it? Well Yukawa did tell her friend whos always dishing out good advice lol so i guess Kaori just doesn't trust her own friends that much how sad.

Fed-Kun's army
@JustCallMeDaBoss I sort of feel the key to this specific situation is because her "boyfriend" is a woman, which she's neither ashamed of it, nor saying "he" when she's explaining the person she likes. I mean, they really gotten out of that whole "honeymoon" phase yet.

Users who are viewing this thread