Teiji ni Agaretara - Ch. 22

The chapters that go up on pixiv are half-chapters. This is actually just the first half of chapter 12 in the printed volume. That's why it feels incomplete -- it is.

I'm starting to think that it should be better to just publish them together. Then should I just call the chapters numbers as I please? :/ dk

Randomly ending the chapters in the middle of conversations is really killing me, especially with these really long waits.

Anyway, I hope she tells about her worries, and doesn't just say something like "I'm sorry for making you worry, but I'm really fine", and then that's it.

Thanks for the translation, Chads!
Thanks for the H&K petition, Chads!
Thanks for being Chads, Chads!
😄

I think it would be better if the chapters were uploaded as whole chapters with the numbering from the printed volumes. I have no clue why they're being uploaded on pixiv as half-chapters but it's confusing and frustrating to readers, especially when the actual source is ahead of the pixiv uploads.

i hope i get whats all about this chapter though..
but thank you so much for the new chap...

i just catch up from last year, the last time i read this
i didnt' think this would gets more update... THANK YOU!!

Dex-chan lover
@Tsuki-chan I think the best option is to continue to upload it like this (so we don't go for ages without uploads), but just giving uploads more descriptive names like "chapter 22, part 1", "chapter 22, part 2", then "chapter 23, part 1" and so on. It's good to know that this is just part 1 of a chapter, that actually explains a lot!

@WhereTheYuriAt the issue would still remain, since in the original work you just go from ch22 to ch24... I think we might start uploading the two "chapters" together. We're changing translator so that it would come out faster.

Users who are viewing this thread