Teiji ni Agaretara - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Wow chads, thank you. Translators are the real chads. How about picking up the military school yuri as well

Dex-chan lover
yeaaaaaaaa boiiiiiiiiii its back, feelsgoodman

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HOLYSHIT I just saw the end credits and I'm fucking dying, I was LAUGHING so dam bad because I was like WTF is Otome no Teikoku chars doing here while laughing that it was so true cause MAN those useless lesbians are SLOW AS FUCK in that series and then I realized its the same translator group as Otome no Teikoku, too fucking good haha

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU CHADS!!!!!!! Now I can finally read this TwT I had it on hold but I trust your work 100%

Double-page supporter
@Niewaznekto

https://mangadex.org/title/28893/koushin-koinu-ni-koibumi-wo ? Because T-rex Scans released a chapter recently, hoping they continue.

LMAO thank you chads. Love this manga and I’m hoping for more good stuff!

Even in another manga Ayano and Miyoshi can't escape the bullying smh... just give it time, another 100 chapters and 5 new couples and something may happen between them.

Dex-chan lover
This is still the basis of this poorly written manga:
Kp3t42X.jpg

Double-page supporter
Chads being mvps again. Thanks for picking this one up <3

Btw that might be the best credit page I've seen.

Fed-Kun's army
I LOVE YOU SOW MUSH, THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS MANGA UP, AAAH MY QUARANTINE IS GETTING SO MUCH BETTER!..
even tho im kinda sick rn.. aa.. <33

Dex-chan lover
Even in another manga, the Chads will make fun of the Ayano/Miyoshi slowburn. Carry on brave Chads. Carry on.

Dex-chan lover
I like how everyone in this thread has read Otome no Teikoku and recognize the scanlation group.

@NinjaGoemon
"I love you but I laugh it off" AKA useless lesbians. Ayamiyo in a nutshell.

@Pachka84
Uff. At least the black-haired girl has initiative and the power of comunication

Users who are viewing this thread