Teiji ni Agaretara

Fed-Kun's army
What, what? When will it be published, where, by whom? Can we pre-order? And will there be a luxury Intégrale, bound in hand-tooled Moroccan leather with faux-gold letttering, containing a complete dossier including sketches, maybe with an autograph dédicace by the artist, or, one might hope, a lipstick kiss print protected by dammar varnish? I would pay for that...

yours,

a fangirl.

starts out solid, gets better, and doesn't waste 12 volumes making a pair of adults skirt around like they're children for the sake of "hilarious hijinx"
actually just a good, to the point, and brisk story of some nice wholesome romance.

Dex-chan lover
Good for the author that it is licensed, though I'm REALLY sad it's on a site where you have to pay a monthly fee.

Dex-chan lover
The only sad thing about it being licensed is that now I have to wait for them to catch up. Once it is fully translated though, I'll definitely subscribe to read it

Fed-Kun's army
@WhereTheYuriAt thanks! Took out a subscription, and hope my money arrives at the right place. Still want the leather-bound volume printed on hand-made paper, though...

So what's the likelihood of this actually being physically distributed in English at this point?

Am I the only one whose waiting for the update of this manga😢. This manga is so good, but i can't understand japanese😭😢

If you like the author she's publishing an autobiography manga of her love life, it's really sweet so far

Dex-chan lover
Like mentioned above, it's available on MangaPlanet officially in English. Subscribing for a week costs $2, so I did that, read it, and cancelled after reading it. You can also permanently pick up the chapters for $1 each, but obviously that's more expensive.

The parts on Mangadex end with something that sounds like it is going to be super drama-ridden, but it isn't. The story maintains its fluffy wholesomeness all the way through it. It's fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread