Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 7 - Precious Things

Dex-chan lover
lmao did you really have to put a t/n to define 'dissenters'? It's a very common word, is your english just that bad?
the translation isn't great but there's nothing wrong with extra notes. not everyone is as smart as you clearly are and there's no need to be rude
Translation aside though glad this is back, great villain set up as well

Dex-chan lover
Bro what is happening right now? If I brush up on the last chapters, will any of this make sense?!

Dex-chan lover
So the old guy in the village claimed that Caroline hung anyone who fought back against them taking slaves, but now Caroline said that the hung woman was actually her daughter's guardian? And the village head woman's story and her survival was sussed out by Faust really early on too, like her incredible knowledge of the feud between the sisters, claiming that a messenger from the first sister told her. I feel like the headwoman and the village was in on it all along, and some of the survivors are actually disguised dissenters who are joing forces with Faust to finally kill Caroline using his power.

Dex-chan lover
So basically, Caroline got betrayed and framed?
So she went on pillaging anything from Bozel fiefdom to bring as gift for Widendorf?
In the web novel, she was basically caught in a succession war and she was defeated. Facing complete anhiliation, she decided to defect to the nearby country bringing a tribute to protect her remaining loyalists.

In universe Astartes complained that they were forced to clean the sister's mess for not ending the succession cleanly, leaving the defeated sister alongside her trained remaining troops alive

Dex-chan lover
I am a bit confused about what is going on as it isn't a straightforward situation. I did not expect this considering the setting.

On another note, on page 3, it seems a bit odd to say that that they are mobilizing "men" when the fighting force are actually women. That prompted me to go look up the ethymology of the word which is a rabbit hole I often fall into.

Dex-chan lover
queen: i get that i gave her trash soldiers but i didn't expected that they will spread filth
lmao wtf were you expecting fucking moron

uhhhh what? the whole caroline scene and script doesn't make sense lmao i don't remember it since last update was already 5 months plus the art is continuously going downhill :(

where mc :(

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes... I remember this... looks like his d*ck still hurts 7 chapters in

Dex-chan lover
So basically, Caroline got betrayed and framed?
So she went on pillaging anything from Bozel fiefdom to bring as gift for Widendorf?
No.
She "WAS" a good lord. She "TREATED" her people well. (Past tense)
Neither her mother or big sister has ever done any Noble-worthy jobs for their people (she talks in this chapter)

So, for the "GREATER GOOD?", she planned to kill her big sister and take the Lord tittle (? mean questionable)
And then, the soldiers and knights who "Fake-supporting" her change their minds and Back-stabbing her. (Reason is unknown)

When her big sister reports everything to the Queen, everyone is thinking that "why didn't the big sister died instead"
The Queen even ask it in her face.

Now she became a Traitor / Criminal of the Kingdom. If she stays here, she and her subordinators will be hanged.
So she wanted to flee to Widendorf. And she needs a gift in order for Widendorf to accept her. She went and pillaged her own village, her citizen.

Users who are viewing this thread