Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Totally Unpopular

Dex-chan lover
I wanna say that the dude should be able to maintain some level of control without the need of a chastity belt, but thinking about his circumstances it's probably not too different from how any of us would be in his position. Though most of us would probably be taking up the princesses offers a lot more....fervently.

Dex-chan lover
His adjutant Helga looks to be best girl already. I hope she's available for him or shows interest tbh.

She was seen in a flashback in the 2nd chapter so it's good if she's also from the Polidoro fief since she dislikes the capital's shenanigans and can be his legal wife so that his lands won't be taken away even if he has the duchess and the princesses as lovers. Hypothetically speaking.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
vcpq49q.png

Dex-chan lover
The princess calls her female knights chimpanzees but I think it's unfair
Imagine they are training or on the battlefield. Their blood boiling. And then we have the MC stay nearby, equally boiling blood, constantly pumping smelly male hormones. Those female knights constantly inhale those smells...

The princess should be thankful that her female knights are still sane :D

Users who are viewing this thread