Telework Yotabanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Front Lines

Dex-chan lover
WUYYOOOOOGOHHH YEAHHH
The tension throughout the chapter was so thick and the way it culminated to the reveal this was just CHEFS KISS
And I like the way he immediately blurts out "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WELL THEN" without hesitation, so good

Dex-chan lover
I always hate in series like this when they do this, she had no need to be bewbs in his face to turn off the light, how do we know cause like 2 panels later she's to the side and doing it not bewb in face. Just have it she did that on purpose to make it even more clear to him lol

Dex-chan lover
I always hate in series like this when they do this, she had no need to be bewbs in his face to turn off the light, how do we know cause like 2 panels later she's to the side and doing it not bewb in face. Just have it she did that on purpose to make it even more clear to him lol
Well, I have a lamp like that, and sometimes the cord with the button gets misplaced and you have to reach farther for it.

But it was probably somewhat on purpose.

Dex-chan lover
Damn i didn't expect that kiss lol, only 10 chapter and it's already one of the best romance manga i've ever see 😭

4gol6i.png

Users who are viewing this thread