Telework Yotabanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 19 - Breaking Boundaries

i'm really proud to see his development as a characte, he's really relatable. Also sad to see that this is the last chapter, even tho it's a short mangá it's one of my favorites for sure, hope i can see more of Yamada Kintetsu's works in the future!!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so sad this is ending. The author's other works are good and so is this. Sad to see it end

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOO, please make sequel or something, I though it gonna be a bit long story like ase to sekken.

Dex-chan lover
welp the axe claims another
It wasn’t axed they have another manga they are publishing called Kasane and Subaru. This was their side project believe it or not. It was meant to only be 1-2 volumes max from the start.

Dex-chan lover
Nokoru is so ready to see Natsu! That's so sweet of him. He doesn't ever want to let her go.

I'm glad it was just a result of an accident that they lost contact. But we see here that Nokoru truly loves Natsu because of it!

I hope we see the wedding in the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
No wonder she married him. He crossed the continent so he could be with her. Very romantic, when you have money and the person you went after didn't report you to the police.~ :huh:

Supporter
I'm frustrated, this is a bit abrupt to end it so soon. I like it a lot more than Kasane and Subaru, so I wished they had put priority on this one. Too bad.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if it got canceled. Seems like a rather abrupt end when their relationship was only starting off but happy to see him spreading his wings and changing as a result of that same relationship. I still need to finish Ase to sekken so I don't have much ground to stand on in that sense.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this is not the end. Be it a sequel or continuing under a different name. It's been one of my all time favorites!

Users who are viewing this thread