Telework Yotabanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Chicken Hotpot

Dex-chan lover
What's with this series and the odd sensation it gives that something is...

Wrong?

Like something dark is lurking beneath the surface.

I probably have been reading too much Boy's Abyss or something is the most likely answer.
Not everything is Boys Abyss mate, that thing is the grim deconstruction of the rom com harem... this seems to be played straight.

Group Leader

Wrong?

I probably have been reading too much Boy's Abyss or something is the most likely answer.
It's a fair possibility. But I think everything you need to know is in the last line of the description:
This is the story of how one man met his future wife through teleworking, and how they got married after many ups and downs.
There's a fair chance they have bad moments, with bad things happening to them. But ultimately it's the story of how they grow closer to one another and get married. I'm personally not too worried.

Dex-chan lover
Man...these eyes at p. 5...

Yeah. The story will end with marriage
The description of the manga says that they will get married, it doesn't mean that they will end up together. That ending may or may not happen.

Dex-chan lover

Wrong?

Dex-chan lover

Wrong?

Cause if we didn't have the start up know how that they get married, this could easily be transformed into a Patrick Bateman character and go down the thriller route.

Wrong?

Maybe because it's about the pandemic?

Users who are viewing this thread