Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
maybe you should work on that and probably sound less homophobic is pretty easy man gay jokes are funny just cuz you dont get it doesnt make it less funny the same way i laugh at men liking muscle women its pretty easy ngl
You laught at men liking muscle girlies? Let's see who laughs when you get picked up by one, or get a hug, or a word of encouragement or just small talk, even just the gaze of a muscle girly tbbh (I think I may be lonely). But well yeah, the same way I laugh at something cool

Dex-chan lover
speaking of growing as a person i will now apologize to the furry community for my raw unfiltered hate i know better now I acknowledge that the furry community is a vibrant and inclusive group of individuals who share common interests and passions Your creativity artistic expression and sense of community are valuable contributions to our society and they deserve to be respected and celebrated Moving forward I am committed to educating myself and others fostering greater empathy and understanding and promoting a culture of inclusivity and acceptance I understand that words alone are not enough and I am dedicated to taking meaningful actions to support the furry community and other marginalized groups
I was out of breath after reading this! The world didn't ban commas or points and I know for a fact you ain't Saramago ahah But fr, did they censor you?

Dex-chan lover
I was out of breath after reading this! The world didn't ban commas or points and I know for a fact you ain't Saramago ahah But fr, did they censor you?
nah i wanted to apologize for my schizo(literally schizo) hate rants that i did a couple days back not censoring or force apology at all just me getting it off my chest

Dex-chan lover
maybe you should work on that and probably sound less homophobic
I don't think I do. hell, when I have multiple variant of the homies kissing gif in my meme folder (in case I ever meet another gloryhammer fan). what I'm talking about is when someone who clearly hasn't engaged with the source material starts treating a character who's been straight/hasn't been given any actual relations as gay based on like 2 lines of dialogue.

besides, in most of these cases, the arguments are less about the universes and the characters and feel more about forcing the conversation (by all means, make memes about vegeta and goku fucking, but don't use the existence of the joke to tell me their bisexual or whatev.)

the same way i laugh at men liking muscle women its pretty easy ngl
listen, all I'm saying is that as someone who's building himself a bit of muscles, I know its a hard but hella rewarding process. so the presence of muscles of women to me, is a sign she's got a strong character and the willpower to affirm said character.
image0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
starting to doubt how far I can make it in the drawing field (had to scrap a drawing cause I couldn't get the angle to work correctly and instead doing a shitpost based on a picture)

on the other hand, I've been cooking alot more recently and I make really good scrambled eggs and pastas.

Dex-chan lover
so there i was minding my own business wearing short shorts not thinking about it too much when some lady walks up to me and whispers to me something along the lines of "can you pull your pants up please" somehow seen my crack through my seat through my shirt no im not a fat guy either so this is my first experience made me chuckle a bit and be more self concious about what i wear i wonder how hard she looks at people to notice something like that

Dex-chan lover
probs fumbled a job interview. oh well, I have given out over 50 job application all over town in the last week, I'll probs have a second occasion soon-ish.

Dex-chan lover
probs fumbled a job interview. oh well, I have given out over 50 job application all over town in the last week, I'll probs have a second occasion soon-ish.
last job interview i blew so hard it gives me anxiety just thinking about job interviews i dont think it gets better if you have social anxiety like me

Dex-chan lover
why do companies go and call me for a full time job if they're not hiring eitheir part timers or during the holidays ?
I wrote that it was the only cases where I'd be available yet I still get calls for full time jobs. like, unless it's for a position of manager or soemthing, why would you think I'd be willing to stop going to university ?

Dex-chan lover
why do companies go and call me for a full time job if they're not hiring eitheir part timers or during the holidays ?
I wrote that it was the only cases where I'd be available yet I still get calls for full time jobs. like, unless it's for a position of manager or soemthing, why would you think I'd be willing to stop going to university ?
maybe the dont check first and think your willing to work full time which is a fault on their end idk....

Dex-chan lover
maybe the dont check first and think your willing to work full time which is a fault on their end idk....
my employpent info is on my motivation letter, which is a paper I'm required to give them, how hard is it to read a letter ?

Dex-chan lover
my employpent info is on my motivation letter, which is a paper I'm required to give them, how hard is it to read a letter ?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah, guess what, it's not just kids and students - 'adults' with 'real jobs' are also frequently lazy inattentive asshats. Fortunately, this lesson has arrived free of charge for you.

Group Leader
What the hell is with Youtube today!? It suddenly deleted all my history and no longer show the usual recommended videos. It's as if I just started using Youtube for the first time today. The videos being shown are awfully stupid. Now I have to search for videos I usually watch to get my recommendations back.
060.gif

Dex-chan lover
The new genshin impact update took 3 hours to finish.
The thing is that I'm now for school and i need to find an late excuse .

Users who are viewing this thread