Tender Night - Oneshot

I'd read those two together for a good while. These oneshots always make me wish for more ;-;

It’s good but I don’t understand why the in yuri shit like this the mc just thinks men are repulsive disgusting creatures. Like god damn, chill, we got feeling too 😭

@Henryvonswiftenburg In my experience, girls (and guys) who try to suppress their true selves often end up around really shitty guys. It's a series of small life choices and it's not a coincidence that guys are painted in that light in these types of stories.

Dex-chan lover
@henryvonswiftenburg I didn't really get that vibe, but thats probably my fault as a reader, but the MC felt like because of her height and such that she was being used as a stand-in for guys.

is this made by the same artist as "i wanna see my idol go to the budokan"?? or something,, the eyes seem really familiar lol

Dex-chan lover
This author can write something as quality like this, yet some of her one shots can be out of this world nonsense

@Henryvonswiftenburg,
The thing is that this is the utter truth. However they forget to say that women are the same 'repulsive disgusting creatures' for it might be too obvious for them to mention. (Lesbians paying more attention to women of course.)
With the main reason behind it - this is the world and this is what the most people are.

Also, this manga is great.
And is has none of aforesaid things, such as thoughts of men 'as repulsive disgusting creatures'.

Dex-chan lover
I read this before. A while back.
A sweet short story. The lack of romance is very refreshing. Like it's just lesbians surviving the wilderness.
Yay lesbians and that other girl is hot hot hot.
I'll see myself out, and thank you translation team!

Users who are viewing this thread