Tendou-ke Monogatari - Vol. 11 Ch. 49 - Ran's Rampage

Double-page supporter
OKAY FIRST OFF DAMN RAN YOU REALLY DID GO ON A RAMPAGE THAT WAS SO COOL I TOO WOULD HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE NO MAYBE I ALREADY DID?!

in other news tsk Akria you should look in the mirror when you say that line bc you are the one who is too naive....maybe she knows deep down and is just ignorant bc she wants her brother to leave but tbh its just dumb she should listen to her brother more bc he clearly understands how fuckd up that house is and the urgency to leave 😪

Double-page supporter
I’m got frustrated and stop reading around chapter 25. Should I go back to read or hold off til it finished? :unsure::(:rolleyes:

Dex-chan lover
I feel for the twins, I think they are both trying to protect each other in their own ways in this hellish household. Both of them are naive and childish to some level, but that's expected. Hope nothing happens to Akira, she is just trying to survive much like Masato.

Dex-chan lover
I feel for the twins, I think they are both trying to protect each other in their own ways in this hellish household. Both of them are naive and childish to some level, but that's expected. Hope nothing happens to Akira, she is just trying to survive much like Masato.
I expect something will happen but I also expect Ran to get tangled up in the mess somehow which will cause Masato to involve himself and he resolve the matter in such a way where he comes out on top, Akita gets saved and the twins are now indebted to him, which is what he ultimately wants.

Double-page supporter
I’m got frustrated and stop reading around chapter 25. Should I go back to read or hold off til it finished? :unsure::(:rolleyes:
Bro I'm the same, i usually just skimmimg and find it too repetitive and the plot going nowhere. Best if we wait together till it finished.

Dex-chan lover
Bro I'm the same, i usually just skimmimg and find it too repetitive and the plot going nowhere. Best if we wait together till it finished.
It’s a good story I would read up to chapter 45 as that’s where the last arch sort of ends

Double-page supporter
Nah, i just didn't like how the author make Ran such a wimpy wuss. I def hates all the male characters in this manga. They never really cared about her, they a used her for whatever motives.
It’s a good story I would read up to chapter 45 as that’s where the last arch sort of ends

Dex-chan lover
Nah, i just didn't like how the author make Ran such a wimpy wuss. I def hates all the male characters in this manga. They never really cared about her, they a used her for whatever motives.

I’ll think you’ll find that Masato cares a great deal for Ran (probably more than his own life) but he’s also super manipulative and controlling so I can totally understand why this would rub you the wrong way. Personally I love these sort of characters as they radiate a certain feeling of power and masculinity which I adore.

Users who are viewing this thread